Michigan Travel Guide - Things to do in Michigan
There is so much to do and see in our wonderful state that many Michigan
residents don't even know even 1/10th of Michigan's great attractions and
recreational activities. Michigan is recognized as the Midwest’s premier outdoor vacation destination with four recreational seasons, plenty of outdoor activities and over 100 state parks.
Michigan Hotels: Book
by Hotel Chain by using the "Best Rates Online" links.
Top 10 Things to do in Michigan - Must See's
- Frankenmuth Michigan: You probably remember visiting Frankenmuth as a child. It has grown so much, but still has the wonderful qualities it had back then.
- Visit a Michigan Zoo A great family day trip - a zoo will delight the young and old alike. Michigan boasts many great zoological parks.
- Golf a World-Renowned Course Comprehensive list of golf courses in the state of Michigan with phone numbers & cities.
- Stroll through an award winning Garden: Michigan is known for the beautiful gardens that are located throughout the State. This guide highlights many of the more popular ones.
- Enjoy a State Campground
- Dip your toes in one of the Great Lakes From Erie to Superior, here are some facts and fun about the Great Lakes
- Plan a tour of Michigan Lighthouses People who like lighthouses are usually fanatics. This guide to lighthouses in Michigan highlights many lighthouses that you can visit and enjoy.
- Visit the Mackinaw Bridge The splendor will drop your jaw.
- Enjoy the hustle and bustle of a Marina A boater are you? Well Michigan is considered the water wonderland. This guide will show you all of our great Marinas and Harbors on Lake Michigan.
- Visit a Casinos Purely for the adult crowd - the gambling industry in Michigan is alive and well - and quite luxurious at that!
Popular Hotels in Michigan
... and so Much More in Michigan